Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthdays&& Family... What could be better?

Last week was a way fun week. Kurts birthday was on the 20th and that same day my parents came to visit :)
Kurt had to of course work on his birthday, so we didnt get to do anything fun during the day, but for his dinner we went out to Serendipity with my parents.

My cute parents! I have missed them so much :) And we were so excited that they came out to see us. 
We ended the delicious dinner with some amazingly huge sundaes. 


This is what I call a birthday romance. 
It was the perfect way to start such a fun week!
**I hope you had a fun birthday sugar, I love you!**
I know this one is a short post, we have been pretty busy (excuses excuses I know) But the week with my parents.....
WILL BE CONTINUED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment