Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun week with the parents.

Kurt and I weren't able to spend all day everyday with my parents because both of us had work. But when Kurt and I got off around 5:30 we would hang out with them all night. Luckily I only had to work 2 days that week :)
Tuesday night we showed them around the Union Station. Such a fun place tons of shops and little restaurants, and it is beautiful!
The next day we got up early and met my cute husband at his work so he could give us a tour of the Capitol building.
The hallway of the offices where Kurt is working this summer. (above)
Best tour guide we have ever had :)

Such a beautiful building.
We then ended the day by taking the parents to our favorite Thai restaurant. We definitely got spoiled while they were here!

I will continue the week with my parents and our amazing fourth of July weekend later :)





No comments:

Post a Comment